NIA niagara mining limited

60 minutes did you see that, page-24

1. 14,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    run today Buyers lining up, above open
    Large players manipulated the stock yesterday big time, accumulating and capping at 40c

Sitting on old poeisidon/wmc ground, generally thought to be a $1 stock and certainly undervalued now, esp with price of nickel.

Featured on 60 minutes, director saying they were about to make a s..tload of money.
    Great press and exposure now to add to it all.

Let's watch this baby run...

----------

WMC "indicated resource" (as published by WMC) on NIA Windarra properties is 54,400 tonnes of Ni. This includes ore on the face of various drives where the old mine was closed down many years ago. Does NOT include about 1,000,000 tonnes of stockplied ore grading 1.4% Ni (now oxidized). NIA says they can recover about 75% of this, which adds up to another 10,500 tonnes.

NIA are using modern electromagnetic imaging technology and have already ID'd 5 major "hotspots". Two areas have been succesfully drilled for Ni at either end of the 20 km geologic "target" zone (which previously produced 84,000 tonnes of Ni from a very very small part of this overall strcture and using very primitive exploration tools). IMHO it is reasonable to assume that they are targetting resources at the +100,000 tonnes of Ni + gold credits which were earlier ignored. At A$31,000 per tonne Ni potentail valuation on NIA, drilling success will make the prior run to 60 cents look like chicken feed.

NIA will be producing the stockpiles at the end of the year. Assume that they take 36 months to process this 10,500 tonne Ni pile the cash-flow is staggering (do the math). Then add in "on face" Ni ore extracted from the old mine and you quickly get multi dollar valuations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.