JRV 9.09% 1.2¢ jervois global limited

60 minutes, page-7

1. 1,600 Posts.
    Here is a thought. 60 minutes would be fantastic, but it may not happen. Be proactive, don't underestimate the power of YouTube and other online media. Any number of you could make a "documentary" about JRVs corruption and pot it on YouTube. Expose about the repeated broken promises, interview Mealnie Leydin and Richard Cambell, expose the repeated announcements that have been used to pump the stock up with no joint-venture partners to follow. Expose, the blatant vote-buying that went on with the last EGM.

If you do this well, people on hotcopper who don't know much about the JRV story may watch it and become interested, newspapers may hear about the shareholders that used YouTube to expose the corruption in their company and write about it... 60 minutes might then get interested. They love stories about little Aussie battlers.... The increased publicity might the get ASIC interested.

People can learn a lot from a well edited 10 minuted YouTube documentary when all of the information is laid out in an easy to understand way... many people can't be bothered going through the process of pouring over all of the old Hotcopper discussion threads and company announcements. I think you need to use mass media if you want change. They must be stopped. Just my 2c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $32.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $37.12K 3.349M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 750000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 3887716 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.