IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

Hi bendoYou mentioned"Factors that will lead to the gold cartel...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi bendo

You mentioned

"Factors that will lead to the gold cartel losing Control?

- A shortage of gold to sell down?
    - Upwards pressue from those looking for a safe haven?
    - Making the shorting of gold illegal?"

All of the above for sure, but don't forget that the 'cartel' are smart cookies. It has suited them up until now to suppress gold (ie support the US dollar) to assist in holding the economic system together. They have made heaps of money being on the short side and have constantly cleaned up big time by flushing the weak gold longs around option expiry times. It has been sickening to watch. The profits of Goldman Sachs in the resource sector are testimony to that - all while constantly talking the resources boom down with their so called analysts talking nonsense on CNN etc etc and in print.

There will come a time when the system they have had in place no longer works. The gold market is extremely tiny in comparison to the general equities markets and the currency markets. When the dam wall bursts, a flood of money seeking safer harbours, will blow their interventions out of the water. It could even be NOW that we are seeing the first signs of serious cracks appearing.

But make no mistake. They will make even more money as gold is allowed to appreciate. Just check out who sits on the registers (in size) of all of the gold companies in the world. And they will be well and truly set in any entity or in any scheme that benefits from a rise in the gold price.

Unfortunately it is the way of the world and the powerful elite will always rig the system to benefit BIG money. However, when they really decide to retreat from their interventions and to escape on the gold train, I for one won't be giving up my seat for any of the 'bastards'.

Cheers
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.