AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Why is everyone expecting to see assays so soon and of what...

1. 863 Posts.
    Why is everyone expecting to see assays so soon and of what significance? As of 31st January only 475 meters drilled of a planned 25,000m at Antas South. Anyone know how many meters drilled since then? Can't be much.(Two diamond rigs working now though.)

We have already been told of high concentrations of copper in some holes, seen the photos of 'high concentrations of massive chalcocite', therefore aren't we expecting the grades to be good?

I think the main thing to see is it fully drilled out and the high grade zone/s defined as well as the extensions. Getting a JORC compliant resource.

In one of the diagrams the company released, it was said the deposit could be 2000m long by maybe 400m wide.(We arent even thinking about the other prospects to be drilled)
    2,000m x 400m = 800,000m2 x 30m depth = 24,000,000m3 x 2.5t = 60,000,000t @ 1% cu = 600,000t cu. 600,000t x $10,000t = 6 BILLION DOLLARS.. A LOT OF MONEY. If the holes were 50 meters deep, that would be 10 billion.
    I think 30m is conservative. The holes are deeper than 30 meters, what would the average grade be? But then if the depth was 50m and the overall grade was lesser ie .5% that would still be 5 BILLION $$$.
    So to me, its a sit back and wait. I dont normally read the AVB thread, but I think i read someone was doing a block model for AVB? I tried to find the post again(but there is too much utter .... posted). Now that will be an interesting post. So to whoever is doing that, great work.
    Sorry if my figures are incorrect.
    The nickel ann was good.
    I'm sure someone would have posted something like this before, so, i'm sorry.

DYOR. The above is my oppinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.