AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

600,000t cu? 1,000,000t cu?, page-6

1. J8
    14,545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 822
    A picture is worth a thousand words .

I saw the pic that Blackhole ( I think that's his nic ) had posted as his signature when he was posting on here just before the " discovery news " . It was of the assay samples AVB had published in the June 10 Quarterly . I researched the stock for the whole of that evening and into the wee hours . It turned out to be the most profitable night of my life . I purchased AVBOB at 1.5c . A TH came out later that arvo and the rest is history . I took profits and have done well elsewhere during the latest ups and downs . I have settled some other investments and tomorrow I will be buying again . Similar results are due and the run to 20c plus is becoming due . The market is a strange animal at times . The hole that created most of the fuss was a twin of a hole that was reported on well over a year previous . Anyway , we have more pics put up by AVB and the market has been told what to expect . I hope my timing is somewhere near as good this time around but it wont matter ... as this time I will be in for a longer haul . There is a shipload of good news on the way .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.