SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

6000 per acre, page-13

1. 14,758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 499
    I agree sushi1, this share has lost too much value on the AUS market given it's significant value in the US.

I have found it puzzling what has happend here and would agree things don't add up and this company instead of being sold should be accumulated at these cheaper prices.

It is definitely standing out as something that would be worth for the companies that want some of the new found area's where oil and gas has become abundant because of new drilling procedure. How long in mining time did it take to sell the land, Awnswer? not a second in mining transaction time. And a number of Companies were looking at this deal.

Also onland oil and gas plays like SSN are a flavour that feeds and absolute need for the US, maybe the price spike was an accumulation, and the retreat is a strategic hold by navy investors with developed noses, i sure can see the pattern since you mentioned this scenario. Good call Sushi1, you will always have dehypers in those that sold and want cheaper back ins.

This is not financial advice, just my own take on this share, everyone does their own thinking, just my point of view that it's worth the punt,it's not a hype, it may go the other way, heck anything can, just covering my post for the mods.

You know the drill, everyone do their own research.

Thanks Sushi for common sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.