SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

This thread, again, is just market NOISE. As I mentioned before,...

1. 170 Posts.
    This thread, again, is just market NOISE. As I mentioned before, market opportunities discussed above must be presented to $$N directors and management instead of minority shareholders in this forum. With the sound management on board, I trust thE information will weighted with the shareholders in mind. I appreciate all posts that reveal the real value of $$N and it's forward outlook.

IMO, there are posters that got in because of upramp from a few and have limited opportunities to do their own research. I value $$N as a business and instead of a stock that can be traded. I used only published information on the market to understand the business fundamentals and time my entry using technicals and market sentiment. With the planned development, Balance Sheet a non-issue, and sound management I would care less about market noise. A plus is I am free carried and ready to buy more when the market is in my favor (market bloodbath, even if it's my own). Lastly, being a commodity, POO is heading northward because of market condition and the relative cost of oil exploration/production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.