"but I see no reason that nuclear could not provide all our...

1. 43,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    "but I see no reason that nuclear could not provide all our needs.". ...... neither does Ted O'Brien from his interview on Insiders. he wants to add more nuke plants one on top of the other. he's no interested in the cost and that is the one great obstacle that has to be cleared by costings that are fair dinky di and not simply plucked from the goose that keeps laying gold into the coffers invisible.

crikey Wal this is the thinking that caused the Abbott to Morrison economic "debt and deficit disaster". for years they kept spending massively with no apparent concern for the waste and rorts and theft of govt tax law advice they allowed.

I don't know what %age of our energy baseload can be covered by nuclear. but given the greater cost, the risk of cost blowouts and delays demonstrated around the planet we can't take this seriously until there is a costed and validated plan.

theres no cornucopia. no mythical goose..... even though I'd gladly refer to Dud as a goose..... but I'd likely be assaulted by geese if I did that.

everybody is so sensitive these days..... did you read of the petty insult raised by Albanese referring to Dutton as "they"?

ps..... any business can submit a plan to build a HELE plant if they think it will be viable.

why hasn't any business put up such a plan?
    Last edited by Scott th Ratbag: Wednesday, 22:41

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.