TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

600K Just out of reach. Who falls for that?, page-19

1. 9,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 841
    Does anyone here subscribe to the eureka report?

Came up on a search that " as it happens" 19th July audeo oncology. Lots of searches turn up old stuff or weird unrelated but there may be a reference ?

Nice close to the week. Seems buying is still strong and buying up at each level- soaking up any loose stock. It is now blatantly obvious ( with my simplistic stats) that the people who joined the trial at the last moment have exceeded what we require but that involves a lot of assumptions but bodes well that there is a higher probability of success than if the trial had finished months ago.I hope for the sake of patients and shareholders it is a clearly successful trial. Nothing is guaranteed until data lock and initial comment but and then the final data it is smelling OK to me. Not buying any stock ( I may regret this) as it just doesn't fit my risk profile and I am overweight in ACL and stocks and the whole market is just a bit odd at the minute.

Any other news in brokers newsletters or blogs? All so quiet it is as if they don't want to commit to a stock idea unless it involves graphite or pumping a float?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.