LYC 0.78% $7.76 lynas rare earths limited

600ml (and other sellers), page-10

1. 2,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    hey! all good i guess. done a bit of soul-searching and a bit of drinking trying to relax this evening. i don't blame anyone else for my investment decisions but myself. i made some money(or limited losses) on the way down, by letting go and buying in lower, then selling some, but never ever shorted! screw those low-lifes.
    i called to some broker and investor buddies tonight to get some perspective and advice as well.

as an investor who really believes in the story i'm pretty gutted. my average was 1.07 (the highest i paid was 1.34 around October) but without the announcement the trend was indicating further slide.
    i want to be part of this as i think rare earth elements will benefit humanity, particularly with the way the world is going and technology/environmental applications.

the hardest bit was as a believer, this is something i have really skrimped and saved for over the past 12 months to be a part of. i've foregone spending on myself to channel it into this, I've sold other shares,(CBA, ILU, IIN and RIA) at one point my portfolio was 100% LYC and it's been my worst investment to date. sold various amounts at 1.12, 0.89, 0.76 and 0.695 so things could have been way worse. most recently trading in at 0.6 and out at .62 then back in at 0.6.

now i need to run some spreadsheets and get ready for the open. let's see what capital i have, establish a fair price i'm prepared to pay and get ready for the rollercoaster ride. whatever happens i'll be behind the 8 ball!

for the record, i don't think LYC is out of the woods. commissioning, proof of concept in the LAMP's design and of course the POL remain, and unfortunately despite being unrelated an election...

as a final note, i've found the racism and posts bagging the sh!t out of the malaysian people absolutely despicable. just cause we have got the TOL now, does't mean you should forget the slide down we've been subjected to by politicians, regulatory process or Lynas management.

good luck everyone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.