NTM 0.00% 0.6¢ nt minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-3

1. 600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    STRATEGIC FOCUS - The ‘Redbank Opportunity’ Revisited
    Redbank’s Board has taken a fundamental view that copper is a commodity with a clearly
    understandable and favourable supply and demand profile as the world continues to electrify. As a
    result, the Company is committed to firstly, unlocking the underlying value within its existing project
    portfolio, and secondly, pursuing additional exploration tenements close to its existing project areas
    that fit within this strategy. This is a growth strategy, to gain exploration ‘search space’ scale,
    particularly in Northern Australia.
    Below is an overview of the opportunity within the Company’s current portfolio and
    potential near-term value catalysts that Redbank is actively pursuing and continues to
    progress:
     Redbank Copper is the largest holder of exploration tenements in the east McArthur Basin with
    just under 13,000km2
    in both granted and application tenements. This area has been identified
    by Geoscience Australia in its Exploring for the Future initiative as a key area to support in
    generating new data to assist explorers in making future base metal discoveries (see figures 1, 2
    and 3).
     The Redbank Project has a legacy mining operation called the Sandy Flat Mine Site with significant
    amounts of surface copper remaining. Redbank purchased this surface copper as part of its
    purchase of the project in 2005 and is seeking to assist the NT Government in rehabilitating the
    Mine Site and creating a saleable copper product (see figure 4).
     The Sandy Flat Mine Site is a copper contaminated site which has released copper into the
    surrounding creek systems. The NT Government has the liability to clean up this contaminated
    site and is well resourced via the Mine Rehabilitation Fund to which all explorers and miners in
    the NT contribute to undertake environmental rehabilitation.
     Redbank has been proactively working on technical studies at the Sandy Flat Mine Site to assist
    the NT Government in plans to undertake environmental rehabilitation.
     Redbank has received support from key stakeholders including the Traditional Owners and
    Northern Land Council to develop a plan to promote the NT Government’s efforts to remediate
    the Sandy Flat Mine Site.
     The alignment of key stakeholders towards contributing to the environmental rehabilitation of the
    Sandy Flat Mine Site will provide a clear ‘social license to operate’ in an underexplored region of
    the McArthur Basin with historic small high-grade copper deposits.
     Considerable exploration upside within the broader Redbank Project area with 50+ breccia pipes
    within an area of 10km² - the Board considers previous exploration for copper over the known
    resources and through the tenement holding has only scratched the surface.
     The Redbank Copper Project hosts an existing JORC 2004 Mineral Resource Estimate (MRE) of
    6.23Mt @ 1.53% copper (2.77Mt @ 1.55% Cu (indicated) & 3.46Mt @ 1.52% Cu (inferred)) (see
    Annual Mineral Resource Statement and announcements released to ASX on 27 October 2011
    and Prospectus released on 13 February 2013, that the information has not materially changed
    since it was last reported).
     The Millers Creek Project, located in South Australia’s Gawler Craton, comprises a strategic
    1,110km² landholding between projects currently held by OZ Minerals Ltd (ASX: OZL) and
    Fortescue Metals Group Ltd (ASX: FMG).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.