ALK 0.90% 56.0¢ alkane resources limited

Ann: Presentation on the Boda Porphyry Discovery to NSW Mining, page-43

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721
    Finally got the opportunity to find time today after a visit to Dubbo to drive through the backroads near MAG Rose Hill drilling site. Not much to see there on a Sunday. Nice dirt road drive though through to Bodangora past the old chimney stack that still stands at the original Commonwealth site. Just down past Claim Jumpers Lane is Kaiser 2, last time I was there it was pouring rain and the creek was running a banker so aborted the excursion. Had a good drive around Kaiser today to try and observe what I suspected the first time I spotted the ground when it was raining cats and dogs. Mind you, my geological knowledge you could write on the back of an envelope. The sharp rising ground at Kaiser to my eye is virtually identical to IPT’s Apsley ground on the other side of town a half hour away currently being drilled and assessed. Directly behind the creek the Kaiser ground rises sharply with similar rocky outcrops to Apsley. My layman thinking is if Apsley proves up a shallow decent result and Kaiser is also a known shallow field then is there a possibility two operations with high Au and Cu reserves become viable at relatively shallow depth?? I did note there is a very close wind turbine only a stones throw from the Kaiser rise to the north. There are several others going North West from the one that really stands out. I can see how operations were stalled at Kaiser while they were being built a few years ago. They are close…….
    Sort of wondered, in the wind tunnel in that region why the wind turbines are on the flat but when you see the sharp rising ground it would be virtually impossible to put one of those massive cement beds down and erect 3x60 metre long propellers on them on top of that high ground. So, in my layman terms, I am backing shallow operations to kick off at Apsley and Kaiser in the not too distant future with MAG a watch as the immediate next door neighbour. Very interesting ground with some stark similarities. I know this sounds a bit weird, but when I came out of the gully at the creek the drive gets really “spooky”. It hit me. Very stark? I would love to know if there are any old shafts there, only spotted one site where there was unusual soil disturbance up high on the hill. DYOR but an interesting drive through that region, we will probably find out within two years what the fate of that region will be. Footnote: posted same over on MAG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
0.005(0.90%)
Mkt cap ! $337.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.0¢ 57.5¢ 56.0¢ $229.6K 405.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 69768 56.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.5¢ 4637 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
56.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.74 %)
Open High Low Volume
57.0¢ 57.5¢ 56.0¢ 126037
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.