AOP 0.00% 61.0¢ apollo consolidated limited

Ann: Additional high-grade mineralisation to add value to Rebecca, page-9

1. 1,406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    miangel1, you have written my exact thoughts in your post.

1) someone is quietly buying / accumulating wink wink nod nod. And will pay the price when company is at a certain stage of development.
    or
    2) a large holder is still reducing their aop holding.

At EV of around $50 million it just looks ridiculously cheap. The broker houses have good research analysts and they would have been doing the mining numbers so guessing they see it as run of the mill operation rather than a juicy cash box.

They may just need another a good exploration result and we could see it jump significantly. Surely nst/sar conglomerate will be looking to bolt on resources to their Carosue Dam Operation.

I know everyone is saying inflatiuon inflation so gold will run but I have been here before and am not so sure. This gold price could actually tank and we will be left stranded or go for a percentage of what they could get today.

These guys have managed to negotiate good prices for the other assets they have sold so I hope their expectations are not so high that we end up getting stuff all when the market corrects.

disclaimer; just my opinion so do your own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.