EGR 6.25% 15.0¢ ecograf limited

Ann: Mining & Energy (Europe) Critical Resources Presentation, page-41

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    I think EGR has as far as Hc conversations have been concerned, been at both ends of rational and irrational posts and content.

At times a really hard read. I don't miss the emotional rants nor posts that smell of agenda.

I have held thru it all. For me I have underestimated the lack of transition of the local ASX to embrace some emerging Technology companies.
    There's a fair whack of follow the leader and chase the shiny object too.
    My spec gold and other plays have out performed on no less than hype and flimsy sentiments. Nice though. Will take it.

Joe public just doesn't get it. Yet. I Would love this to rocket along and will gladly take it if it happens but this one is going to be a slow burn and gonna take time I think.
    I reckon a year from now this crew will be happy with and vindicated by their holding. Even if only just cracking a buck that will still be good gain for me and with substantial up side from there.

the 50 mill in bank is fact and not a dream. It's there to do a purpose and that is for the creation of a product that current battery technology needs and by legislation needs to have clean green credentials.

sorry to read some getting upset with the crap that is posted up and directed at them. The only comfort I can offer is that I agree with the buyers and holders. I am keeping hold of and if it were possible buy more of this little guy if I could. Looking forward and hope you guys can hang in too for a long and prosperous future!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $68.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $11.28K 75.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 33082 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 240000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.29pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ 39362
Last updated 14.19pm 27/05/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.