GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

well ....good to get more people into Galaxy and General...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    well ....good to get more people into Galaxy and General today...a bit of day trading as well, but there is a whole new group that bought in today and will buy in through the week into the future. I don't pay much attention to the daily mechanics of the market. If you look beyond the short term trading effects on the price there is a whole investment community becoming more aware of lithium producers. As more and more attention is directed to the sector the coverage will start to uncover the 'real' producers from the impostors. This consolidation is good for both companies....allows GMM to direct its attention to the day to day mining operations of Galaxy's worldwide operations....and allows Galaxy to continue to make off take agreements in China to the Jiangsu processors in support of end users like (Faraday)....and to organize the finances and logistics for Argentina and Canada. There will be detractors that swear that dilution is coming...that there are ulterior motives involved...the whole thing is a scam, etc. In reality the two companies just became bigger by consolidation. I'm sure when GE started, or NAB created the first banking branch no one quite envisioned what would ultimately come of the mergers and consolidations along the way. To me, merging assets is netter than selling them off....shows progress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.