RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

60c coming, page-3

1. 7,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    bigtoe123, notice you have a sentiment of none for this stock, wish there was another option there " extremely confused "

dont know if i have been completely positive recently, certainly have wavered backwards and forwards recently, but i am positive that alot of infrastructure is now in place and drilling certainly appears to be moving forward at a alot quicker pace, the last 6 announcements have all been very positive, including the one about a director buying at market, even if he had some foreknowledge of potential prices.

there was reasonable buys this afternoon, slaughtered by 2 sales in the auction totalling $873 in total and dropped the price by 2.5c

someone isnt ready to let the price go yet, sneaky form of bot trading, perhaps the big xtrade is tomorrow, a most unusual last half hour with the sell side dramatically increasing.

if management are aware of whats going on, and i would be very surprised if they didnt, they should tell the parties concerned to get it over and done with and let the market decide where our sp should be, its being dictated by one or 2 holders currently.

it dipped to 69c briefly the other day but really dont see it going to 60c.
    as everyone has stated recently, fundmentals are getting better and better, when it becomes clear we are back to normal trading we will fly quickly, to what level, perhaps the market will decide for a change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.