INR 4.55% 23.0¢ ioneer ltd

Something that Australian isn’t hearing about is that pretty...

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Something that Australian isn’t hearing about is that pretty much the rest of the world is already open!
    Australia, North Korea and Russia have the only ‘kind’ of leaders (I say that nicely) that are confusing the methodology of containing a virus with the containment of its citizens.
    Even if somebody is Covid negative they are not allowed to leave our country even if their destination is willing to receive them.
    eg., An ex-pat comes home to see off their dying father, they go into quarantine first, then visit the father, the father passes, then the ex-pat wishes to go back home to their family, business, life etc.
    They get 2 or 3 tests over 30 days to ensure they are C-Neg, but they are forbidden to leave and are forced to remain here against their will, stuck away from their home ....their business goes under, they lose their home, their family suffers.
    That is who me Morrison is to his people.

SO the INR share price has absolutely nothing to do with the rest of the world opening up. Nothing whatsoever. It is already open.

Therefore this is not about the rest of the world at all, it is about our prime marketer and his personality’s similarities to certain world leaders.

The world is practically opened and has been for a couple of months.
    Watch some foreign news in the we hrs of the mornings and see their airplane and holiday destination advertisements.
    I have many worldwide sources that confirm this.

Mr Prime Marketer, the sociopath, is actually sanctioning his own people but the remainder of the world is open and inoculated.

if he really believed that inoculated people protect us then why isn’t he letting them in and out? no need to answer, just think about it.

oh and our economy is booming - semi-artificially via housing sales, but it is booming.
    The mining sector is booming for real and INR style shares seem to follow the LIT X Battery and Technology exchange traded fund because it is so heavily interconnected with CFDs and the whole world can join in!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.