60th boatload of refugees arrives, page-73

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    to me 60th boat arriving illegaly at our shores was not the scariest news...the scariest news was watching our politicians of every ilk on Q@A few days ago!...what an awful, ignorant and backwards were these performances!...i was ready to weep!....what we need to do is a push for a development of secular society ....introduction of compulsory lessons on ALL religions from Reception to Year 12 - make it a year 12 topic with SACE points attached to it...not to allow ANY of the reliogious groups to have any news/air/and other slots time....we have to make sure that all beliefs of this sort are kept very private and behind closed doors from now on....introduction of evolution as a seperate full time subject would help as well...but keep the traditions alive!...colourful clothing, songs and dance and food.....Greek Day, Italian Day, Chinese Day, Tibetian Day etc etc etc....and I agree with many here....integration will happen if we help it happen - but we can't have the fathers stuffing their daughters bodies in the suitcases just because THEY were ready to "integrate" and they were living in the ignorant past which they brought in here with them....
    my 5c

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.