60th boatload of refugees arrives, page-74

1. 573 Posts.
    Dearest OOrain

you wrote:

'I would suggest that by your comments you have done little or no research into the subject, or perhaps you are simply pushing your own barrow'

no- just not scared foreigners
    watch research have you done? read a few tabloids? 'mein kampf?'

'Europe is on the verge of being taken over by Islam'

fearmongering! a few hysterical headlines and they are on the verge of being overrun? what rubbish
    'Sharia law is now active in parts of England- like where? out on the Dales? in the moors? what are you talking about? still serving pints of lager through most of the UK last time i checked?

.'If you feel that this law and the treatment of woman is nothing to be concerned about,then you my friend are obviously of that faith yourself.'

i dont agree with it either- i just dont think it is going to happen here

'Is it not the Muslims who are attempting to insulate themselves from the rest of the comunity in whatever countries they move to, with the introduction of their own laws ? '

this is the broad sweeping generalisation that allows extremists to rally the ignorants to do stupid things-
    are all christians or jews the same? some on the whacky right are probably more of a threat than most muslims?

Would you be content to have your sister, Mum, wife or daughter be refused an education. Be covered from head to toe on the excuse that other men may have lewed thoughts?

no i wouldnt but i am not worried that a bunch of refugess who are trying to get away from such regimes will ever want to instigate here- if ever it is more likely those that fly here first class that you MIGHT have to watch

''Are you content that male hair dressers are now banned from cutting females hair in the Middle East''

i dont care what hairdressers do in the middle east- it doesnt happen here and i dont think it ever will

'''Two days ago a European couple were arrested at Dubai airport for kissing''

so what? thats their laws- not ours

'This in the year 2010 ?'

agreed!

''I dont see any value for myself ,my family or the greater population of this country in allowing this culture to dominate our own''

i agree- and i dont think it ever will- despite what the fear mongers spew forth

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.