VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

61.8% retracement at 1.8c, page-16

1. 1,318 Posts.
    dber nice post,, i wasnt against charting in general but especially with VIL, i have learnt some valuable lessons here, i do have a simple knowledge of charting but was listening to alot on here about how VIL will hold support @ .034 .030 .028. .026 .020 now .018 charting does not work on this type of stock IMHO at some point some will come up with a bounce price and why, FIBS are becoming so popular they are the norm, that worries me as there will be a time where everyone will be on the same boat and thats not how the markets work, you can not takeaway from fundamentles thou and a huge bit of luck picking these specs. i bought 5mil OBJ at .007 on research not charting, but i did no it was at the bottom so i suppose i did use a chart, same with VIL i bought in at .02 a couple months ago, also near a bottom, timming is everything, even when you here of the stock etc, atleast if you get in now you want lose as much. management havnt put much in this,, i knew this earlier but still was bullish on there spin which could still happen, regards GW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.