CAY 1.45% 6.8¢ canyon resources limited

61 Days Until The AGM

1. 1,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 449
    We have 61 days until the AGM.

We have an "Imminent" Mining License being issued. (Strange word to use considering no news has followed)

We have several other milestones due according to our outdated timeline. Lets hope we see some news soon or at least an update on where things are at.

We have visually on screen, a very poor lack of support. Probably because Sellers continue to dictate the share price and buyers keep dropping their support line, (which is understandable considering the above).

We have some negative and pissed off, ex holders, (Or holding just a few shares) throwing their pathetic off the cuff comments in whilst they still can...

We have the presumed Recent CR loose hands continuing to sell, the lack of news from the board, lack of marketing, (theres F#@& all to.market ATM) and with some current market jitters continuing) I cant see anything changing until management DECIDE to release something. Anything. An update.

Come on board, for the sake of your shareholders, listen to us just for once and provide some newsflow. Please.

The silence is deafening and ATM you are feeding straight into the hands of the weak.

Theres so much potential positivity to flow so lets get onto it!!! Wheres the instutional support?
    Why did the board extend the original CR? You've created this extra selling pressure by doing so, so fix it!!!

Its time this board stepped up and prove your worth. You have less than 61 days to do so.....

Thanks. Thats my 2 bobs worth for what its worth.
    I hope the board are listening........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $93.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.8¢ $24.80K 359.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 128996 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 21125 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.