OVN 0.00% 2.0¢ oventus medical limited

Ann: Channel update and new Virtual Lab in Lab Agreement, page-4

1. 33,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1674
    It really has been disturbing for me , it even affects my sleep and I do not snore .
    I invested in this 2 years ago , they had a seemingly great product with efficacy higher than other mandibular devices , but my expectations of huge increases in revenue did not eventuate yet the cash burn up to the last quarter has been what I consider to be very high .
    Unless the company can show that revenue is going gang busters , I doubt this current business model of staying solvent by constantly going back to shareholders for funding is sustainable as shareholders will want to see light at the end of the tunnel , not just contracts that seem to not flow through into revenue .

Those running the company are intelligent sincere people so I suspect it is very disturbing for them to, to see the slow growth in sales and they must be puzzled as to why sales are not ramping up faster

From another perspective I am looking to go into the USA with a new product so if I can learn what OVN did wrong in its marketing it could be helpful for me , I know one thing to keep my fixed costs down by not basing my operations in California but rather in the Southern non unionised States .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.