CVN 4.88% 19.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Add 25 to 50% on to the expected announcement time frame. They...

1. 69 Posts.
    Add 25 to 50% on to the expected announcement time frame. They are effectively drilling a new zone, so will be slow and careful. Also a bit deeper than previous so will be working the rig a bit harder.

Whilst the previous lease holder drilled into the volcanics not sure if they went through the total reservior thickness. So would assume on an exploratory drill they will try and find bottom, different formation and/or oil water interface point.

Shame we are seeing the usual drop off for xmas whilst POE is powering ahead. Just to point out the xmas break is not the big one of the year for the northern Americas unlike here in Oz. So we have a lot of short term traders closing out positions before the onset of the holidays.

Great time to load up if you have the gumption and the cash. Unfortunately I am short of cash as I loaded up the other week when it dipped to 0.46.

Anyway picked mid 60's for mid December and was not to far off for a mug investor. Am hoping to see mid 80's by mid Feb as Jan is normally pretty much sideways. Will be happy to be proven wrong on the upside.

Good luck and merry xmas for all holders.

Cheers

Jami

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.3¢ 19.5¢ $194.1K 985.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 903500 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 427080 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.