CBA 0.14% $134.16 commonwealth bank of australia.

$62 by end oct / mid november, page-201

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    a little update now we in mid-November 1) do I c cba hitting 62$ yes (thats my analysis - pls dont tell me I wrong w/out showing your own analysis  its just my view) I open to other comments not just the title is wrong or wont happen etc - show analysis. I love discussion on well thought out analysis

2) timing - again just my views - just because I say it doesnt mean it will definitely happen (i wish) its just guestimate - if you have ever bought one share in your life you will know that

3) ITS HOTCOPPER - dont expect perfection for free - with me!!. see below. however i not repeating my whole fundamental analysis.  A

picture is worth a 1000 words

4) when it was around 65.23 i thought it would have broke and headed twd 62$ - thats was the driver. I posted that with the upleg and the break of upper short term channel that likely to be later - analysis is about being open and adjusting as you go along - goodnight

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1360/1360696-808ac96021441be6c688c40b058565e4.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.