AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

62% fe fines cfr tianjin port, page-10

1. 1,362 Posts.

Chillam, I was shaking my head with this one!

"Have been backing out of this one for a couple months.
    AGO/IO was a good story, once."

Does that mean your investment strategy is to sell when stocks are down, then buy when the stock goes up again?

We should be getting a whole raft of good news in the months ahead, I am going to remind you of this one! AU$ Down IO UP!

So where to put your money now. In the bank or under the bed, you just lost 13.5% in 9weeks. In another 9 weeks you will lose another 10% this way.

Put it into TLS, WOW, CBA= Lose, Lose, Lose.

IMO Miners are long overdue for a rally!
    IO price is gaining momentum because the underlying Chinese economy is strong. The domestic economy in China has just started it's rise. The way our system works is we borrow money to buy houses we call it our mortgage , the Chinese are just starting to do the same and they call it bad debts.

BY TOM ORLIK Wall Street Journal
    China's debt is scary, but its assets are reassuring.
    Taken together with local government borrowing and other obligations, China's gross government debt could be as much as 60% of gross domestic product

Greece's debt was 170% of GDP last year and all they had going for them was bail outs.

China is still the worlds factory!

IMO IO price will rise and rise in the next few months and AGO's share price along with it!

It's all a gamble, but IMO this one is as good as it gets!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-22961571

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.