CBA 0.36% $142.95 commonwealth bank of australia.

$62 whenever it happens - maybe maybe not, page-4

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    no not offended just I dont know what youre asking - its very obtuse.

You asked me how i know global equities were going dowm and I gave you some macro factors and the next thing I know I have asserted (per you) something I havenet. So its extremely hard for someone to know what you are requiring them to responsd to.

If your question is do I beleive that there are many factors at play which impact the sp of cba (or any stock for that matter) and one of those factors being the overall equities market - then yeah theres the you kidding me right answer and then theres the simple yes/no answer or theres some real thought behind it answer. But you seem to be asking, at least the way you come across, as trying to test me rather then a question to assist your knowledge. i give you what you want in those cases - is some back and forth fun banter turning the test to you.

If you want to ask a smart question then one such as this might be acceptable.  MMP do you think the market going from 6300 to where it is today is acting as a tailwind in CBAs recent decline. I understand that CBA and banking in general represent X% of the capitalisation of the total market but given that what would you say the main attribute or factor in the decline of late. Also I havenet been following all your posts so I sorry if you have to repeat yourself.

ie ask a question which you may not know the answer to, Dont ask me a question which you already know the answer to because you trying to be smart. I picked that one off to quickly.

If you know what Beta is I mean you pasted a page explanation then wht are you really asking?? - Understand - it was a silly question and I despatched it for 6 in a long innings mind you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$142.95
Change
-0.520(0.36%)
Mkt cap ! $239.2B
Open High Low Value Volume
$140.87 $143.00 $140.50 $283.0M 1.988M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 $142.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$142.96 29182 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.