CXO 3.57% 13.5¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: 2021 Corporate Governance Statement and Appendix 4G, page-2

1. 4,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    this means to me.... that bonuses and performing rights issue will be paid if our MC hits a certain mark...this was discussed in previous threads.
    a push to get MC up to certain mark has always been on my mind, this to initiated those milestone payments?!
    to me, and has always been my view... milestone payments etc should be based on us minnos shareholders value and return, and maximising that value... not in part or devaluation, dilutions at the expense of us. Sure pay those bonuses based on returns to Shareholder ie undiluted profits.
    Many of the corporates in our company have done and will do much much better than use retail plebs.

of course i could be well of course, ie wrong in my views.
    having a shareholding in another company... where is seems the focus is totally on shareholder value.... execs and staff not taking huge salaries... and have taken shares instead of salaries as not to drain on companies working capital (so by that obviously at a different stage of development)... so very much liking that attitude.
    Chasing milestone payments, for exec is not a driving force, sharing the wealth wiht the common shareholders is.

lets no be blinded too much by our success so far. lots of monies inthe bank, hoping its on wasted in runaway expenditure, just because we have excess... look after the pennies and the pounds will grow.
    nice to see a few buying today after yesterdays shorting, and capping. etc skilfully done, 18% pickup for those that brought back in from highs if one can get it, in a day. .... with all that going on, want to see the small guys make it quickly, bring on $1 and well beyond, bring on gold, and uranium and more.
    interest date for the AGM, will this be after construction start? or before... end of year start was said many many times by SB... but the 30/12/2021 is by end of year too. I hope the end product will be ahead of those loose timelines... mentioned by many as always missing the mark, remember we were suppose to be supply product by mid 2021, as said many time before also. and 2022 was initial said to be mid...stretching out to end 2022...and some talk of 2023 now. I'm older... so impatient to see returns before i go... don't want to leave it all to the kids.

just me waffling. a few thought amongst the success blend.

Recommendation followed. The Company’s policies and practices regarding the
    remuneration of non-executive directors and the remuneration of executive
    directors and other senior executives is set out in the Remuneration Report
    contained in the 2021 Annual Report. A copy of the 2021 Annual Report is located
    on the company’s website when released.
    Recommendation 8.3
    A listed entity which has an equity-based remuneration scheme should:
    (a) have a policy on whether participants are permitted to enter into
    transactions (whether through the use of derivatives or otherwise) which limit
    the economic risk of participating in the scheme; and
    (b) disclose that policy or a summary of it.
    Recommendation followed. The Company has an equity-based remuneration
    scheme. The Company’s Securities Trading Policy provides that participants in
    the scheme must not enter into any transaction which would have the effect of
    hedging or otherwise transferring to any other person the risk of any fluctuation
    in the value of any unvested equity interest. The Securities Trading Policy is
    located at Securities Trading Polic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $288.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $1.091M 7.964M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 2070710 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 1163354 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ 2748039
Last updated 15.58pm 30/05/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.