AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

A fool and his money are easily parted, so I'll admit that I am...

1. 43 Posts.
    A fool and his money are easily parted, so I'll admit that I am a fool upfront. This won't be popular with some of you but I actually value a lot of what River Sheep says. RS brings a bit of balance to a lot of the very positive commentary about AGO on this forum.

For instance, RS's calculations about "cash cost" and the additional costs like admin, shipping, royalties etc have been eye-opening for me. It's at least made me recognise that I need to take a closer look at the figures AGO are putting forward.

I'm surprised that RS has hung around with all the negative comments about him/her. As for the accusations about RS downramping/chinese buyer etc, I can't comment but RS's assessment of the state of AGO seems to agree more closely with the current share price than those painting a rosey picture of AGO.

If you'd asked me 24 months ago whether I thought AGO could be at these levels, I would have laughed. For the record, I'm holding and bullish - more out of hope and gut than analysis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.