AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Because investors who have such blind faith in shares without...

1. 10,824 Posts.
    Because investors who have such blind faith in shares without understanding the core business both baffle and amuse me. All the data is there to be analysed and you draw such weird conclusions I really want to understand your logic. How you can look at the information and accept the least likely 5% of explanations makes no sense - other than it makes you happy. However, rarely are logical arguments given - its calling people retards, fools, idiots, dumb, etc, putting them on ignore, putting up photos of dead sheep. When all I want to do is learn the psychology off you guys - certainly I'm not chasing anything technical.

A few years ago I had a baffling conversation with DF (& KB), who were introduced to me as someone making $1m a day profit in iron ore. I laughed and asked him if his mine was "somewhere over the rainbow", since the cash certainly wasn't in their Australian accounts so it must have been in Munchkinland. We've not seen eye-to-eye since.

Also I hate rampers who try to suck in investors because they paid too much and have been too slow. And this concept of "averaging down" is such a dumb idea "oh time to throw more money after bad".

So there you have it. Now why do you post on Hotcopper ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.