VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

63 Million Shares traded since announcement, page-20

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    How have you calculated the value of this share? How do you know it will drop back to 50c? How do you know any further offers after this will be significantly less. What better products are there?

This product has low side effects, has demonstrated effectiveness alone to the level of the current drugs on the market, trials also show that it has a priming effect for the other big name drugs. If I were a doctor I would suggest to a patient that this is the first drug they should use, if this doesn't show effectiveness then to follow with the combos. This is a valuable drug and Merck know it.

Given the $150m or so in cash or tax credits that Viralytics has on the books, it think it is worth waiting to understand a real valuation for the drug as well.

If you think there is a big risk that it will drop in price sell up now. If you have any real information as to why the value of the shares will plummet let us know but if this is just your gut feeling then stop the scaremongering.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.