VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

63 Million Shares traded since announcement, page-9

1. 891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Hey Snag, personally, I believe so...

The crux of an earlier post:

"...to be considered probably as conjecture, I'd suggest the if BMS's next round of 'results' maintain, improve upon, or only marginally reduce, we may see an 'offer' from them (BMS), last round of BMS's 'results' improved Vervoy from 11% to 57% (>400%) from memory using CA21, Merck's improves by only ~100% when 'combo'd' with CA21..."

To me, it wold be pretty prudent 'business' for a 'cashed-up' big pharma (like BMS) with quite promising existing 'trial-data', and a 'sliding' market-share in both key products, Vervoy & Opdivo, to position oneself in a situation whereby IF any 'new results/data' continues to demonstrate excellent stats, that 'taking control' of that entity/drug (VLA) would certainly be on the forefront of the minds of BMS BoD & Execs I suspect...

Big-pharma are a ruthless bunch, there'll be no love lost, regardless of a 'counter-offer' or not, they all want 'market-share' or more poignantly, market dominance in a multi-billion $$$ market, and we haven't really even seen any 'data' on the more recent trials, which appear to have very significant 'pre-clinical' results for several other 'solid-tumour' cancer-types...

Waiting patiently with cautious optimism, even if Merck's $1.75 offer finalises, most LT holders should be in a good place...

ML
    Last edited by morgenlofting: 29/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.