SRI 0.00% 1.5¢ sipa resources limited

63 mts of 1.1% cu, page-59

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1336
    It looks like these two 'sub-prospects' will indeed need a couple more holes in each area to get the structure worked out.

But given the cost of those holes (and the unusually poor ground conditions that require deeper exploration by costly diamond drilling rather than cheaper RC drilling) it makes absolute sense to do a comprehensive DHEM survey at this stage, before drilling any more holes. At $1-200,000 a pop you cannot just go pin-cushioning the area till you get it!

If there is a large shoot of semi-massive or massive sulphide mineralisation adjacent to one of these current drill holes, then it will show up on the DHEM, and that will give Sipa the necessary information and confidence to drill further holes from the appropriate directions.

Until the DHEM has been completed and any major conductors followed up, talk of further funding is probably a bit premature. It would only take ten metres of massive copper sulphides for the nature of that discussion to change completely.

(And as ever, don't act on anything I say. I am not a financial adviser and this is not financial advice)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.422M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21591 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 52629 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.