FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

$630m upgrade to sitarail, page-36

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    Chrimata, Nice post! with the increase resource upgrade, BGS is becoming a bit more appealing.

BGS RAIL.PNG

The Bamako to Dakar rail mentioned in your post would certainly remove some transportation bottlenecks for sure. This thread has been buried, its probably worth reviving. Has there been much more research done in here by anyone on the status?

I started to dig around but it looks like Bamako may actually get left out; at least initially anyway.

The link to this is below, its in french ; but translates quite well

http://news.abamako.com/h/181828.html

Bakamos.PNG

The Chinese look to have thrown the baby out of the pram. CCRC look like they are going to walk, after 5 members of some Telco were murdered in 2017. Coupled with the murder of 3 of CCRCs high end Management back in 2015; it looks like the Chinese have had enough.

Has there been any update on this as this article, as its now 4 months old....

I think the odds would now be heavily stacked on any potential finance coming out of Europe , as opposed to China, I suppose Europe would make sense anyway considering a west African port departure.

This thread should definitely be revived to look at the options available
    Last edited by Obe wan: 02/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.