AQD 0.00% 1.7¢ ausquest limited

Ann: Soil Sampling Upgrades HEM Targets at Morrisey, page-8

1. 26,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 658
    It is good that we have people commenting who understand the geoglogy stuff, I was in AQD in its heyday .. Maybe it will return to that. The big difference this time around is S32 has the $$, the means to make a project happen. With junior explorers they do not normally have the funds to plan, and build a mine.
    Covid has slowed everything down, but the next 3-6 months AQD has so much happening, and has been said , in different locations. I know not all our sites will be great, lets get the first one under our belt. Graems vision hen they did the cap raise, was to speed up stuff. Well we have a pipeline of projects , which not meny small cap of our size has. Also with us getting the 15% admin fee, will limit potential dilution through cap raises. Its bittersweet that the options wont be in the money. The Sophs who were in the cap raise received some which have a 4 c strike price. They wont want to be diluted by others.
    So I think once options expiry happens, it can run ahead, as then the sophisticated investors who have the unlisted options will want the price to be way higher than 4 c. But they dont want it over 2.5 till after Nov 30th.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $319 18.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 125000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1052670 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.