XJO 0.31% 7,700.3 s&p/asx 200

64eheh's -forget the crash - wednesday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS

Posters on this thread can come from all points of the compass and strange and exotic locale.

For instance, Caylus is often stuck in China perched on an old gin house with the bitter taste of worms from the tequila in his mouth.

Pauley transmitts up to a hilltop antennae in his coastal hidden bikers sanctuary.

Meanwhile I am transmitting from my daughters inner city abode whilst babysitting with Honeydew - my first grand daughter.

It's been a slow process inching my way back into Honeydew's goodbooks after teaching her how to make a loss on her portfolio.

The story goes something like ths...

'I can't believe that I believed you were some bigshot stock trader. You made me sell my PF. All I've heard since you did that is how the market has rallied huge amounts since you started hyperventilating SEEEELLL!! over the phone to me' HONEYDEW

I reply....

'Sorry Doll. Do you want to help me baby sit little bubbles while my daughter goes to see Janet Jackson?'

'Oh Biggy, YES. I forgive you for everything. Shall we have sex afterwards too?'

xjo qoutes of the day

Bollinger on the subject of emotions.

'I think this is a big part of why people just try to build quant or TA models to take the feel, emotion, and second guessing out of it all' BOLLINGERBOB

We are starting to see some confidence in a foundation to bounce from. Mongo states.

'No, I do not believe this is the dreaded C wave.... but hopefully the last of the reversals before the real McCoy rally which I think will take the XJO back to 4600-5000, the DJIA to around 13,000.' MONGOMBOLO

Mitta explains SOS to a genuinely naive query from moi.

'SOS, as blue has mentioned means 'sign of strength' and it's an advance on increasing spread and volume, after seeing it one that follows our method of TA would be looking for a reaction or pullback that appears on diminished spread and volume, basically it's the boys busting thru former resistance and then checking for any more selling by backing up to the now support.' MITTA

The wonders of trendlines predicting world events.

'The merkel bad news, bringing the markets down, just as we touched the upper trend line was just bizarre.'EXFILES

A new poster but - it seems - a wisened trader it seems.

'KNOW THYSELF.....' JESSELIVERMORE

And finally an optimistic Gjunter...at least short term.

'Sit down and have a sober look at the shorting stats. This market is so short it almost cannot go down.' JGUNTER

Which brings us to our jolly and positive cheerleader of the day, and a loyal Zoomba member to boot.

Some say... that when he was born feet first he said 'The good news is that I have feet' and that his wife slaps him just to wipe the smile off his face.

All we know is that he is OUR 64EHEH.

64EHEH

'As for a coming CRASH,forget it.We have just had a MAJOR crash and despite your technical analysis,which is not to be overlooked,it is still the FUNDALMENTALS that,in time, drive the technical analysis, not the other way around' 64EHEH

About time you got your own cranker 64... speaking of which, do you have a 1964 EH Holden?

Good luck out there today Gals and dogs

------------------

PS

Thanks Pisces - wise words re confidence.

Exfiles - you're right, I did contemplate buying RIO at the top of the trend, but like I would contemplate letting a car drive over my own foot to see how much it hurt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.