XJO 0.88% 7,959.3 s&p/asx 200

Nova , re money on the sidelines I see PB has posted some fairly...

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Nova ,

re money on the sidelines I see PB has posted some fairly conclusive data that indicates professional funds are sitting on their hands at this point .Anecdotally I know savvy investors who are generally fully invested who are totally out of this market .Speak to the guy in the street who likes to dabble in stocks and he's lost faith in the system as far as I can tell

re the fall guy I think markets just want it resolved one way or another,who takes the hit is irrelevant .If the powers that be said we can't resolve it so we'll just print till the cows come home that'd be fine .Markets just want this papered over or resolved ....they want the impossible,authorities want to appear to be delivering the impossible .If it doesn't turn out ugly now the day of reckoning will come ...maybe we'll have another 5 years before it does

Stocks are very cheap if the market moves on from here ,if not they may prove to be very expensive .Going all in is .to me .a foolhardy strategy . Typically bear markets provide the best trading opportunities by a country mile but if you get married to any idea that it's game on again I think you'll lose your shirt.

Buy really good stocks on the days when the end of the world appears nigh and ditch them when everyone thinks all our problems might be resolved .You can keep doing it ad infinitum in this market

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.