XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

64eheh's - negative feedback loop - tuesday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS

'I have a cold-sore Ruddy'...snigger

Illustrative photo of negative feedback

No wonder the frogs call their exchange CAC. You would cac your dacks the way that thing jumps around. Futures had a three in front of it last night.

Disco was looking for the positive last night...

'At least euro markets have stabilized' DISCO.

Don't they every night...after the 2% fall...every night? I know, you were tired.

Feelings from the members

'I have an unproven theory that when the 50 sma exits the lower bollinger, then re-enters it to also hit price, bearish things happen. Possible bull flag in formation--good, but the bottom of the flag/channel at the moment is 4090, so lower first'. MONGO

'Look XJOérs/SPIers, Market is forming a Bottom as alluded to in previous posts. Bulls by all means place your stops but be aware we are very very close to Bottie.
    Bears milk this sucker for all it's worth because in a very short amount of time we will be outta here. Please don't bog me me down with Fundamentals - I stood in front of the freight train on 4th Oct and it's no different this time. I'm over excited & over exposed'
    CYCLIC

'I think moola hit it on the head that the feeling is a shakeout's coming which seems to have stirred people's emotions or vice versa . Either way there's opportunity in the wind if you keep your wits about you' PISCES

'I'd post here tonight but I'm too scared.... there's a new sheriff in town and he's real angry.... Could be the big one coming boys. Europe in a holding pattern at -2.5% and waiting for the US to open. Buffett has come out and said the Euro is toast. Hmmmm.' JGUNTHER

Unlike you to be stuck in the negative feedback loop Jgunther!

Which brings us to our light and springy and sometimes philosophical Trendy of the day.

Randy in the 60's. Famous in the seventies with 'Sylvias mother'.

Some say...He keeps gettin' richer but he caint get his pitcher on the cover of the XJO forum.

64EHEH

Yes Trendsetters, 64 IS Dr Hook (Ray Sawyer)

The market at the moment IS simply in a volatile transistional PHASE,that is acting in a chaotic way as part of a COMPLEX ADAPTIVE SYSTEM.Negative news is creating a complete negative feedback loop that no lineal analysis is going to work.......hence the frustrations with poor analysis on these threads.64EHEH

When is it ever predictable. We just have to try and trade without emotions and we can do that by not getting in over our head AND still - as Pauley says - keep some powder dry.

Good luck Richies and Poories.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.