GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

A POSSIBLE 20x BAGGERIf GGP revisits the highs of 3 years ago in...

1. 1,720 Posts.
    A POSSIBLE 20x BAGGER

If GGP revisits the highs of 3 years ago in Sept 08 where it hung between 0.30 and 0.35 for that whole month, it will be a 20x bagger from these prices of today

Now as you know all kinds of things can and do happen in this market and this has been sold off severly since the drop in the world indices really hit in Sept/Oct 08, but unlike others GGP has never recovered.........so far

QUESTION
    How long before a fundamental change such as the aquisition of the oil producing ground in the Permian Basin, Texas will influence the perception with this stock?

I believe we're right on the cusp of starting to see it play out now

Also, GGPO hit 0.029 in Feb 2010 so if this occurs again the options may give an even larger 30x return

Note title says A POSSIBLE 20x BAGGER, just because it has been there before doesn't say it will get there again simply because the facts and the investors perceptions are not those of the months/years gone by, however so many stocks have appeared to be so hopelessly sold down to the depths and then surprise only to then see them rise up to greater highs than before

So all I'm saying is be aware that this may be a possibility

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.