CIA 1.69% $6.40 champion iron limited

Yeah to reiterate Sam's point. CIA has made me a lot of money...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Yeah to reiterate Sam's point. CIA has made me a lot of money from the $2's, the reason why is they picked up an asset that had over $2b sunk into it on the cheap during the Iron Ore bottom, and their plan has been to build a major operation utilising this infrastructure to produce the highest grade materials which will withstand any pullback in the iron ore market. They are selling 66/67% material and moving to 69% material. The premium they will get on that as steelmakers are pushed to clean up their production will only grow. So long term you're looking at a +15mtpa ultra-premium producer which will make buckets of cash in any market.

The decision to look at growth over dividends is a bold one when Michael O'Keefe owns so much stock, he could easily pay himself 8-10% dividends but has instead seen where the market is going and executed the plan to perfection. This still has room to grow even after the great run.

Eventually, it will be taken out, the ESG value to a Glencore (a sales partner) in producing the highest grade iron ore on market will mean too much to someone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CIA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
-0.110(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $3.315B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.50 $6.54 $6.38 $6.570M 1.023M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9059 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.41 15888 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CIA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.