SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

McE will have the information you seek and state it more...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    McE will have the information you seek and state it more succinctly than I have.

Awaiting his response or others....this is how I see it....re ADI approval at present.

I do have the ADI information but have not copied it for this post/reply. I would need to search through (1) some of my stored research information and (2) some others' independent research which appears on older (2018/2019) HC ISX threads and posts and also via (3) ISX ASX announcements and most importantly (4) the APRA website - content recently changed - but I have saved APRA's pre-existing notes re ADI approvals timeframes.

For an ADI approval similar to PayPal's the approval timeframe was quoted to be up to 12-18 -24 months when APRA last listed on their website any easily accessible timeframes for approvals. Which means ISX's ADI license 12 month application anniversary period was/or could have been around March -July 2019. Some of us expected the approval could take up to another 6 months from these dates given the APRA website information. Some believed it would be granted earlier. ISX does not need an Australian ADI to continue their operations in the UK and in other countries. ISX also can operate in Australia without an Australian ADI license given their 'undertaking/agreement with the RBA - and/or other Australian banking entities'.

From memory for ISX's ADI - the impacting factors - (dot points below) - and I could verify/substantiate further and validate more when time permits.

Dot point 1: ISX is applying for a similar license as PayPal was granted.
    Dot point 2: APRA took time to approve PayPal's ADI and found the process challenging given it was new to APRA.
    Dot point 2: APRA's approval of PayPal's ADI license 'took time' to grant.
    Dot point 3: ISX's ADI license - is unique (similar to PayPal's in some aspects). Further note: PayPal is now being investigated by ASIC for any alleged and/or unknown non-compliance with KYC/AML regulation (ASIC's alleged investigation into PayPal - outcome unknown).
    KYC/AML compliance will not be an issue for ISX as it has been an intrinsic and fundamental aspect of ISX's business model, operations and transactions to date.
    Dot point 4: APRA and ASIC have been claiming, since the banking Royal Commission, that they are continuously challenged resource-wise - lack of staffing, resourcing, budgets etc.
    Dot point 5: ASIC has recently been awarded more funds, resources/staffing etc - $400 million in funds.
    Dot point 6: ISX have asked ASIC to investigate other matters (OM report, 9EC media reporting etc) and any resultant share price/selling volatility.
    Dot point 7: Some ISX retail shareholders have also asked ASIC and the ASX to investigate what some of us view as a staged campaign to release malicious publications in order to short sell or damage a company - particularly when the publications have contained, unsubstantiated, unverified content and can be correlated to ASX selling data - particularly short selling data.

On a different but related note - there are now a few other ASX listed companies being attacked by sellers' reports - Wisetech being the latest. Too many recent cases now to ignore. The Australian High Court did legislate against 'orchestrated' short selling....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.