Pedirka Basini think everyone will find this very interesting...

1. 354 Posts.
    Pedirka Basin

i think everyone will find this very interesting indeed, The other two oil prospects of the three (Johnston is the other) Central Petroleum plans to drill as early as possible, are located in the Pedirka Basin. These prospects are Avalon and Blamore, which are to be drilled back to back. “Existing data has been reprocessed with the assistance of Dr Askin who has identified abundant possible DHIs (direct hydrocarbon indicators). If any of the wells are discoveries we can monetise very quickly by trucking oil across to Alice Springs and then railing it up to Darwin”, explained Mr Heugh. “Avalon and Blamore have been assessed independently as having upside P10 potential recoverable numbers of over 200 MMbbl, so are a priority for the company. so if you read it again it says 200 mmbl and not 2000 mmbl so unless they have updated there expectations i believe someone may be telling some porky pies., and there could be the answer for the hold back in the sp rise on friday, feel free to give some feed back, i dont bite.lololololol.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.