CLB 0.00% $1.10 candy club holdings limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-2

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Genuinely pretty impressed by this quarters figures, well done CLB. A big improvement on last quarters results which were pretty lacklustre. The company still has high production and marketing costs but I assume a lot of this cost is to provide for increased demand, a lot of which aligns with the narrative in the report. Seems there is a decent amount of demand for the product, particularly given there is a 100% reorder rate from the Top 25 customers. Addition of > 4,000 active doors is very positive imo.

Although, I am conscious of the fact that whilst it looks like growth has expedited this quarter, it also includes Halloween and Christmas bumps. Next quarter will be the real test for revenues in determining whether this is mostly natural growth, or whether a lot of it is due to the seasonal holiday demand peak. B2B sales increase should help catapult growth initiatives here as they already have done so this quarter.

It is probably best that CLB are now looking to focus more on profitability instead of growth as the cash situation isn't a strongpoint, but if things keep trending in this manner then it's a non-issue at this point. Clarification re. real EBITDA loss of -550k is reassuring too. I will likely look to purchase some more if I find the funds to do so amongst this market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.