ZIP 2.37% $1.65 zip co limited..

655% YOY Growth in merchants for Quadpay, page-36

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Hey, that's another good pick up. Alma in France.

Hmm, apparently we also need to add Atome and OctiFi to the list. Atome is going to be blasting adverts around Asia this year and hmm, I suspect that name might help them in Japan as Atome in Japan is Astroboy to us in the West.

Addi, Affirm, Afterpay, Akulaku, Alipay, Atome, Bread, Brighte, Beforepay, Billease, Bundll, Cashalo, Douugh, EmpatKali, Finzi, Finme, Flipkart, Grab, Gopay, Hoola, Humm, IOUPay, Jungle, Klarna, Latitude Pay, Lazy Pay, Laybuy, Limepay, OctiFi. Open Pay, Oriente, Paidy, Paypal, Paytam Postpaid, Credit Payright, Razer, Rely, Sezzle, Slice, Simpl, Split, Splitit, Synchrony, Tendopay, Uplift, Vivify, Wowmelo, Zestmoney, Zebit, Zip.

A funny one is Lendlease, they have an app that allows people to bnpl at one shopping mall, in Singapore I think it is. Haven't included the Lendlease model because it's just too oddball.

Hmm, these country bnpls have the ability to create and tap into a sort of nationalist sentiment. You know, I bet this French one will be absolutely adored by the French. Paidy is adored by the Japanese so hmm, I wonder how Atome will fair in Japan ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.65
Change
-0.040(2.37%)
Mkt cap ! $1.858B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.66 $1.66 $1.60 $24.14M 14.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 144386 $1.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.65 170543 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.