OBS 0.00% 70.0¢ orbis gold limited

65c offer, page-12

1. 10,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1440
    Definitely! To add to this. Grade is lower globally than times previous. There will be a shortage of supply soon up ahead. This fiasco you see now whereby investors rather the US$ for security rather than gold will end soon enough. This last smackdown from $1300 level was I truly believe the US$'s last stand. Eurozone had to end this way & only served to bolster US$ sentiment globally. That was a given! The US$ was always going to be the last hand in this card game.

It's just a shame we had to get roped in (those of us that did buy in to miner stocks since POG went south of US$1300) If we had of seen this coming we could have got in now during this low gold price.

OBS, as far as I'm concerned is the best option on ASX @ present. My only concern for now is the company ignores low ball offers while POG remains sub US$1300. Once we get back there. The sky's the limit. I personally would be happy with my money back & I wuill then be so much the wiser where I put my money concerning gold miners......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OBS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.