FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

Boss, you make an interesting point, and yes, it is a big ask to...

1. 51 Posts.
    Boss, you make an interesting point, and yes, it is a big ask to get the majority to try and vote in favour of dumping a director, however it is not required in an EGM to remove a director, we could simply put hard hitting questions to the board. If the shareholders can get an EGM up and running it shines a light on them directly, one they cannot avoid by simply not replying to an email. Remember only 5% is needed to force an EGM. Under Australian law, we have the right to know what the hell is going on, so while we may be small shareholders, we still have rights. Even if management could release something with a progress update, or saying it's all over, it would be good enough closure to move on, but at the moment, these are disgusting corporate governance procedures, and almost breaking some laws from what I know of the law (Which may even lead to civil suits).

On another note, I think FAS is the only stakeholder who has access to who owns their shares, besides ASIC and the ASX maybe? DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.