NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Macleod, what happens in 2 weeks when your new timeline runs...

1. 378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Macleod, what happens in 2 weeks when your new timeline runs out, as all previous timelines have done? Will you set a new one and look to the future? how many false timelines will it take to dent your optimism?

i appreciate the work you have put in to this forum and the information you have shared with us, you have been an incredible help. however, your informative posts are giving way to unsubstantiated ramps backed with little fact. maybe this reflects more on the state of the company than anything else.

i hold options, so i don't have the ability to wait it out. commonsense tells me that anglo is the only JV option, owing to their leverage over NKP and DMR over land claims. it also tells me that it is in anglo's best interests to stall production of NKP's operations and retain a better price for their platinum. It is favourable for anglo that NKP negotiates from a place of weak bargaining power, and with time and money running low, we are playing securely into their hands.

i hope you are right, but my gut feeling is that a JV is some way off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.