MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

honestly my confidence is deterirating of getting high offer for...

1. pp
    2,343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    honestly my confidence is deterirating of getting high offer for murchison with falling share prices...the moron mgt is doing nothing...I would have gone into trading halt for months and came out of halt only after opr solution is revealed...they would have done that when the sp was around 80cents or $1.2 or $1.4...

with 33cents share price even if someone offer double amount you will only get 66cents per share..merely a share price couple of weeks back...i really doubt if anyone wants to offer double....

i need to say this company is only screwed up by mgt and not delays or cost escalations and so does you as shareholder...

they said that they will provide regular upate on deal in july but have they actully updated share holders or market...nope...

look at cdu, its been on trading halt since months and it does that many times...why because mgt is efficient and can see thriugh the impact on share price and willing to protect share price...

stocks goes up on stairs and down from windows...well mmx certainly took window for downturn..market is up but do u really think mmx goes up today .....I dont know just hope it will go up but would it recover your yesterdays 20% losses ...may be not..and there will be more falls in future because of current market or opr news...

i still dont understand why mgt doesnt want to go for trading halt or suspended till decemeber...i think because they are dumb and stupid and dont care what happen to share price...they are allowed to be suspended for 3 to 4 times in a year by asx...this is what happens when idiots run the company..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.