AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

Ann: Response to ASX Query, page-2

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    A bit more that a tap on the shoulder with the only positive

Does AHI consider that the financial condition of AHI is sufficient to warrant continued listing on ASX as required under Listing Rule 12.2? In answering this question, please also explain the basis for this conclusion.

Yes, AHI considers that it has sufficient financial resources to warrant the continued quotation of its securities on the ASX as required by ASX Listing
    Rule 12.2.

As at the date of this letter, AHI has $7.684 million cash at bank. As set out in the Quarterly Activities Report, AHI estimates that it has 9.58 quarters of
    funding available. On this basis, AHI considers that its currently available funds are more than sufficient to support the Company and its operations for beyond the next 18 months.

So investors would hope that some revenue would come in the next 6 - 9 months, now I know a potential exit on this

AHI is confident that a number of its partners will commence active engagement with their users over the course of 2022, resulting in revenue, which cannot be quantified at this point in time.

We are in mid April - you need to get moving on this

AHI achieved a listing on the NASDAQ in November 2021, with the support of Maxim Group, a well-known and respected New York Investment Bank.
    This resulted in a raising of USD$10.5m, which was oversubscribed. The Company has traded USD$319,284,260 in volume since its IPO on NASDAQ.
    AHI has a proven track record of raising funds to support the Company and its operations

I only have $6300 invested on this one, I was up 135% on this within 15 weeks now I am down 60% - still holding for the next 5 months will do a final review then, with possibility of a top up but I am seeing other value out there with real potential, this potential is there but clear that the management are holding this back in my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.