GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

680 i don't think so, page-33

1. 3 Posts.
    my only understanding of all this has come from Antal Fekete who talks about the marginal productivity of debt that is now negative - any more debt will make the economy shrink and increase unemployment

in his insightful posts he talks about any new money being created flowing into risk free bond speculation that further reinforces the deflationary spiral ----- you end up with deflation and destruction of the economy

irredeemable currency and government usurping the public purse is where we are at - its not a good place to be at the bottom of a K cycle I expect

and ctindale is onto something I reckon
    its not about a return on investment any more but getting a return of your investment

and I reckon the nominal price of money (gold) will be very volitile with some big swings

that is assets such as currencies and shares and property will be volitile and have big swings

gold will stay the same and not move at all - really!

so why worry about your gold

worry about "the progressive disintegration of Western civilisation that started with government sabotage of the gold standard early in the twentieth century" if you must worry about something

me -I worry more about getting my money (gold) scattered around in Oz in the ground into bars

the other stuff is too scary for a good nights sleep!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.