ECS 5.56% 1.9¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-45

1. 891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Everybody on my watchlist was down yesterday except us. but that means very little to me anyway.
    Market sentiment is down across the board and people must be very jumpy - even i was for 5 minutes last week. (never again)
    Plus.. It was CAU's time to take off. Those skyrockets can be very mesmerising, no wonder many of this sector's $$$ flowed over their way this week. (incl, i am guessing, some of our larger parcels. ??)
    I am not particularly worried even if we have these wild perambulations carrying on for a bit longer - that will change soon enough.

Am i surprised at CAU finally becoming valued? - not a bit.
    imo, CAN will probably head off on it's SP journey soon too. And of course.. most certainly us.

Why? - primarily because of 1 fundamental dynamic. These three companies are the ones i see as being bang-on, right now, on the right side of history. (putting aside all of our differences)
    We are are established, geared up, ready to go >> to capture the AU cannabis big consumer $$$s >> now that they have finally started to arrive - by the A380 load.

We all know the history of talking-too-big, going too early, that our whole sector put itself thru. And the results of all that.
    But that has fundamentally changed now. "The Promise" is about to be fulfilled. ( lol..at long bloody last!!)
    - and nobody is better placed to reap it than us.

ps, like i mean NOW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $24.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $5.343K 292.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 198558 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1101160 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ 201792
Last updated 15.54pm 23/05/2024 ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.